At Emroy Creative Group, our individual specialities come together to form a team of experts focused on our clients’ commercial success.
Our clients benefit from our combined strengths, a potent blend of creativity, technical competence and industry experience. At all times, we aim to keep things simple, from our dealings with clients to the work we produce daily. The essence of what we do is to convey your message in a way that inspires and compels, giving you that important competitive edge.
Our diverse team are skilled across all disciplines of design, print, web and marketing and focus on providing strategic guidance, saving you time and money. Our in-house collaborative approach ensures consistency and cohesiveness across all aspects of the project.
Position: Operations Director
Bio: As Operations Director, Jake has worked tirelessly for over a decade to grow Emroy Creative Group from a one-person small business with a shoestring budget to a cutting edge creative agency. Jake’s expert knowledge across the entire branding spectrum covers all aspects of commercial print, branding, graphic design, websites and content.
Position: Sales Director
Bio: For more than eight years, Fabian has applied his people skills and unique brand of enthusiasm to guiding clients through the process of developing their branding and marketing collaterals. Having worked across multiple different industries, Fabian understands the difficulties many clients face when they are met with unfamiliar jargon that is not related to their field. As such, he always focuses on making the creative process as seamless as possible when working with clients.
Position: Marketing Division Director
Bio: With extensive knowledge and experience across multiple, diverse industries, Laura’s creative prowess and charismatic personality have helped to grow numerous businesses over the 20-plus years of her professional career. Laura holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Business and Life Coaching from the Australian College of Applied Psychology, and has owned her own business since 2008.
Position: Creative Lead (Branding)
Bio: Since joining Emroy Creative Group, Emily has become a master at her craft, creating material that delivers excellent results for every client she works with. She brings broad creative experience to the role such as her time as a florist when working with Sandhurst Fine Foods’ Festival of Nonna. Emily holds a Bachelor of Communication Design from Billy Blue College of Design.
Position: Creative Lead (Publications)
Bio: Before joining the Emroy team, Daniel honed much of his impressive skill set designing luxury lifestyle publications and contract publishing collateral in London. Daniel’s Bachelor of Arts in Magazine Journalism from Southampton Solent University proves invaluable when working on yearbooks and other key publications for Emroy Creative Group clients.
At Emroy Creative Group, we recognise that we play a role in being kind to the environment. We take responsibility on a daily basis for our own environmental footprint and have systems in place to make as minimal an impact as possible. That means complying with best practice environmental initiatives and staying up to date with current legislation.
We routinely take steps to:
- minimise our water usage;
- reduce waste including food, water and energy;
- be mindful of our noise output;
- reduce our consumption of paper, ink and other consumables;
- choose recyclable products wherever possible;
- repair instead of replace;
- encourage walking or cycling instead of driving or using public transport;
- use environmentally friendly products such as cleaning supplies;
- use reusable products over disposable.
As a company, we encourage a culture of environmental mindfulness among our employees, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
We believe in playing our part, however small or meaningful, in contributing to improving the environment and not adding to its problems.
To us at Emroy Creative Group, community starts at home, includes the workplace and extends to our building, our neighbourhood, our region, city, state, country and beyond. The more we behave as positive contributors to our community, the more we set an example for others to follow suit. Ultimately, the entire community benefits to some degree.
We believe in supporting our community and participating within it by:
- actively sponsoring community groups and organisations;
- being members of groups that share our values;
- making donations of money and/or goods to those in need;
- contributing our efforts to fundraisers;
- offering internships, work experience roles and student placements to encourage and motivate those starting out in our industry;
- engaging positively on social media with clients, peers, suppliers and other interested parties;
- participating in seminars, webinars and other educational and information-sharing activities;
- checking in with our staff as to their wellbeing on a regular basis.