Brochures provide an at-a-glance snapshot of your businesses product or service offerings, one that your prospective clients can take away with them and refer to again and again.
Never miss out on a potential client
Being portable, your brochures can be passed around among decision-makers at meetings. With your hard copy brochure at their fingertips, prospective clients can hand it around to share information. At all times, your company’s name, logo and offerings are on display.
Tailored to suit your business
Brochures differ from flyers in that they are folded and contain multiple panels. A panel is the visible area of a folded sheet of paper. For example, an A4 folded in half will create four lots of A5 panels. This is referred to as an A5 4pp brochure. At Emroy Creative Group we offer an assortment of customisable folds and paper stocks to suit your printed brochure requirements.
Tips for using your brochures wisely
- Keep a brochure stand at the entrance to your business so that passers-by can help themselves and read all about your business when convenient, at any time in the future.
- Supply your brochures when shipping goods, hosting or attending events and when exhibiting at trade shows and expos.
- Keep a number of them in your car, bag or briefcase so that you can hand one out to prospects and make the most of valuable sales opportunities.
- Price lists
- Takeaway/home delivery menus
- Tourist attractions
- Motels/bed & breakfast pamphlets
- Outline of services
- Trade show handouts
- Service menus – hair/beauty/nail salons, IT firms, gardeners, etc
- Clubs – monthly special events, offers and prizes
And just like every other job we produce, it’s delivered completely free via courier, with absolutely no hidden charges.